“Our Success comes from our people.”
David Simpson, CEO e-Volve Corporate Technology.
Our people describe e-Volve as “a company that has the business maturity that comes from operating successfully for over a decade, but is still highly agile, knows how to be clever and is full of entrepreneurial energy”.
We are passionate about empowering everyone in the organisation to drive towards better customer outcomes. We embrace innovative thinking and encourage innovative doing. Most importantly, we enjoy what we do, have fun as a team and strive daily to create an environment in which everyone is inspired to give their best.
Why work for e-Volve?
- A Strong Platform for Career Development. Our approach to career development centres around enabling our staff to shape their own career paths by giving them the tools and opportunities to further develop. These tools include a curriculum of regular ongoing technical and “soft skill” training courses, opportunities to be involved with customers on skill enhancing projects, and frequent engagement with our vendor partners in their training, certification, conferences and “partner university” programs.
- Great Clients, Interesting Projects, Latest Technology. At e-Volve we come to work to make a difference. We are passionate about new technology, about how we use it to do business and about how the way we do business makes a significant difference in our customer’s daily operations. Our customers share this passion. Over 900 local, global and multinational organisations engage with us on a regular basis placing in excess of 8,000 orders a month.
- Open Relaxed Environment. We aim to provide an open, collegial environment where staff can be themselves and focus on achieving. We operate a “no door” policy in that our senior management are approachable, available and most importantly will proactively give consideration to people’s input and ideas. Yesterday’s casual suggestion very often becomes tomorrow’s new initiative. This level of agility permeates the way we treat our employees, work with our vendor partners and relate to our customers.
- Flexibility. We understand that occasionally life can throw up challenges requiring people to juggle their career with multiple other priorities. e-Volve has a strong reputation for being a flexible employer. We have full work from home infrastructure and can completely mobile-enable staff with smart phones, tablets and internet access when required.
- A Culture that Rewards Success. We work hard to be the best at what we do, and we have a seriously great time doing it. We see it as vitally important to celebrate our success and share the achievements of individuals and teams amongst ourselves, with our vendor partners and with our customers. We continually share success stories amongst our staff and with our vendor partners, and have both formal and informal recognition programs to award the type of exceptional performance from our staff that enables us to deliver exceptional customer outcomes.
- Community Initiatives. As a successful company that is growing and earning consistent profits we feel it is vital to share our success by giving back to the community we operate in. We regularly sponsor or donate to a number of charity organisations. Click here to find out more about our corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Submit your Resume
We are always interested in talking to creative, dynamic individuals who are looking to make a difference to their careers and the technology industry. If you think you would like to join us apply below to send us a resume.