The e-Volve Story
Established in 1998, we rely on three decades of experience helping customers Save more, Get ahead and Stay different. We partner with you over an agreed period and act as your prime, single-source IT supplier working to an agreed, transparent cost-plus margin model.
We combine our procurement knowledge and advanced, worldclass technology purchasing platform to deliver upfront and ongoing savings. We simplify your supply chain, improve contract compliance, reduce risk and give you greater control over your IT spend while also improving the IT buying experience across your organisation.
e-Volve works with any vendor, distributor or sole agent ensuring there are no limitations to your equipment purchases. Plus, because of the volume of orders we represent across our client portfolio, we can often secure pricing unavailable to individual buying organisations. We always have your back, watching the market for ways to save you even more across an ever-widening range of products and services. It’s no wonder e-Volve customers typically save 30 per cent in their first year with us, and 70 per cent over the life of our agreement. e-Volve is entirely vendor-neutral, so you don’t need to change suppliers or stay locked in to uncompetitive agreements.
- e-Volve Established in 1998.
- e-Volve Corporate technology was incorporated in 2000.
- e-Volve’s portal launched in 2000.
- e-Volve is Headquartered in Sydney Australia with international offices in NZ, Singapore, USA.
- e-Volve’s portal facilitates Global 24/7 Procurement and Hardware and Software license compliance.
- e-Volve’s product catalogue consists of over 2,500,000 IT products from more than 600 Vendors.