HANDLING OF YOUR PERSONAL AND CREDIT INFORMATION
- e-Volve collects and uses Personal Information about you primarily to supply you with the products and services you order from it and its related companies. This personally identifiable information can include your email address, name, work address, and telephone number. e-Volve also collects and uses Personal Information for related (or secondary) purposes including:
(a) billing and account management;
(b) business planning and product development; and
(c) to provide you with information about promotions, marketing initiatives as well as the products and services of e-Volve companies and other organisations.
- e-Volve also collects non- identifiable information about your hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used internally within e-Volve to provide general statistics regarding the use of our website and portal and to help improve our service.
- If you do not provide all the Personal Information e-Volve requests from you, e-Volve may be unable to supply the products or services you have requested, or e-Volve may be restricted in the way it supplies these products or services to you.
- e-Volve may disclose Personal Information about you (for the purposes set out in clause 1) to:
(a) e-Volve, or any other corporation related to e-Volve;
(b) e-Volve agents;
(c) e-Volve suppliers who need access to the Personal Information to assist e-Volve with the provision of products and services ordered by you; and
(d) joint venture partners of e-Volve.
- e-Volve does not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties . e-Volve may occasionally contact you on behalf of our external vendors with specific offers that may be of interest to you. In these situations your personally identifiable information is not transferred to the external third party.
- You are able to “opt out” from receiving communication that is not account related or legally required. Opt out requests need to be made in writing to email@example.com. Opt out requests will be activated as soon as is reasonably possible after receiving said requests. You are able to request access to the Personal Information e-Volve holds about you.. You are also able to request that information about you be corrected if you think that it is not accurate. Such requests need to be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the purpose of processing your application and ongoing credit management of your account, e-Volve may need to disclose to a credit reporting agency:
(a) personal identifiable details, including your name, current and previous addresses, driver’s licence number, date of birth and employer;
(b) the fact you have applied for an e-Volve service, and any credit limit on your account;
(c) the amount of any payments which are overdue for at least sixty (60) days, when steps have been taken by e-Volve to recover those overdue payments;
(d) where an overdue payment has been previously reported, advice that the payment is no longer overdue;
(e) cheques or credit card payments which have been dishonoured;
(f) court judgments or bankruptcy orders made against you;
(g) that, in the opinion of e-Volve, you have committed a serious credit infringement; and
(h) when e-Volve ceases to provide products or services to you.
- You authorise e-Volve to disclose the information described in clause 6 to a credit reporting agency.
- You authorise e-Volve to obtain and use personal credit information (eg; your existing household loans and personal credit card history) for the purpose of considering an application by you for commercial credit; (to use the e-Volve service as a sole trader.) You authorise e-Volve to obtain and use commercial information about your commercial credit worthiness or commercial history (your existing credit record as a sole trader) when considering an application for consumer credit, for example where the Service will be used for domestic purposes.
- e-Volve reserves the right to may refuse or cancel the supply of products or services on the basis of its credit assessment of you. You are entitled to obtain and amend, any credit information which e-Volve holds about you.